Tuesday, May 29, 2018

El Mercadito, Arte, Pachanga & Accion. June 2nd, 3-10pm Lunae Healing Arts with Colectiva Abya Yala

Hi Folks! Amigxs!

Save the date! This event will be extra fun. Organized by Colectiva Abya Yala, Art, Pachanga and Action is an event for families and folks to come together over music, art, food, crafts, performance and games! Free entrance.

I'm so glad I have been invited to be a part of this, I'll be offering mini Aroma-therapy massage (neck, shoulders and head) on site 10 min. $10  Pre-registration is recommended. 

I'll be also showcasing my latest Lunae Jewels Collection Kids Rock!
Check out my facebook page for a quick peak at the available designs.
$3 off on any item purchased on site. Mention you saw this post on blogger!

June 2, 3-10pm. 720 Spadina Ave. Free entrance

See you there!


Allá nos vemos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment