Monday, March 23, 2015

Celebrating the Spring Equinox 2015


Once more time I had the great opportunity to celebrate Nature's cycles at this wonderful and magic place called Niyama, right in the heart of the Xalapa-Coatepec Fog Forest in Veracruz. I had the company of beautiful people whom very much enjoy and connect with the natural and spiritual aspects of life. This time I had the honour to meet amazing and talented Dutch and Mexican musicians Lies Beijerinck and Aura Rascon from Sanszus. We honoured and celebrated the coming of Spring with a Mayan K'iche ceremony and a loving and inspiring temascal. I very much thank Gabriella and Alexander for sharing again their beautiful land where many opportunities for healing and transformation flourish. I dearly thank my sister Katya for being there with and for me assisting me on the ceremony from the beginning  to the end. As a conscious woman and Aj'qij from the ancient Mayan ceremonial tradition I honour with enthusiasm, gratitude and love the greatness on being alive. Namaste
Tania Borja












No comments:

Post a Comment